Patients are seen by appointment unless an emergency arises. If you have an emergency, call the office prior to bringing your child in, since it may be necessary for you to go to the emergency room instead of the office.
If you are unable to be on time for your appointment, please contact the office to inform us of your delay. It may be necessary to reschedule your child's appointment.
Please be courteous to us and the other patients by scheduling an appointment for each of your children. We will not automatically see and examine siblings of the patient without an appointment.
We request new patients arrive 15-30 minutes before each appointment to allow for the completion of the necessary registration papers and forms
Telephone consultation is an important part of our practice. Our nursing staff handles routine inquiries during our regular office hours
Telephone calls are returned as soon as our patient schedule permits. So that we best serve you, be certain to have the following information available before calling:
- Child's first name & date of birth
- Your name & return phone number
- Any known allergies
- Medications/Doseages child is currently using
- Child's temperature, if ill
- Any chronic illness child may have, such as asthma, diabetes, etc.
- History of the problems/illness
- Pharmacy & teleophone number, should it be necessary to call in a prescription